Dear Patrons of the St. George Theatre,
We are incredibly grateful for the ongoing loyalty, support, and commitment our patrons have shown to the St. George Theatre during these difficult times.
We had been working diligently with the hopes of welcoming audiences back to the theatre in 2020, however given the current government regulations and social distancing protocols related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we had no other option but to extend the St. George Theatre closure until health conditions improve. At this time, we have made the difficult decision to cancel and reschedule all events leading up to February 2021. This includes the unfortunate reality that our beloved annual Christmas Show – the theatre’s principal annual fundraiser – will not take place this year for the first time since 2004.
As we continue to navigate the future together, we promise to continue to work towards protecting and safeguarding our beloved venue so that we all can enjoy live entertainment together as soon as we are able to reconnect at the St. George Theatre in person.
At this time the following events have been rescheduled:
- Saturday, May 15 – Melissa Etheridge
- Saturday, June 5 – Vic DiBitetto
- June 9 – The Righteous Brothers
- Friday, June 18 – The Happy Together Tour
- July 11 – Tony Bennett
- July 28 – Dion
- Sunday, October 10 – Neil Sedaka
- Friday, October 15 – Mike Marino
Saturday, October 16 – Eric D’Alessandro
- Friday, October 22 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- November 4 – The Temptations and The Four Tops
- Saturday, November 13 – Anthony Rodia
- Friday, November 19 – Air Supply
- Saturday, November 27 – Ultimate 80s Explosion: The Best in Freestyle
- November 28 – Sarah Brightman
- Saturday, December 4 – The Irish Tenors
- Friday, March 18, 2022 – The Machine Performs Pink Floyd
- Friday, April 8, 2022 – B: The Underwater Bubble Show
- Friday, April 22, 2022 – One Night of Queen
Our website will continue to be updated with information regarding any event changes, and all ticket holders will be notified of these changes.
Patrons are advised to hold on to their original tickets. All tickets will be honored for all rescheduled event dates. If you are unable to attend a rescheduled performance date, please visit Ticketmaster Verified Ticket Resale to list your ticket(s) for resale. For assistance with this platform, please contact Ticketmaster. If you would like to convert your ticket purchase to a ticket credit for a future performance, or donate the amount of your ticket purchase to the St. George Theatre’s relief fund, please email email@example.com.
As a non-profit organization and your community theater, we appreciate and thank you, our loyal patrons, as every dollar amount you allocate to us makes a difference and is reinvested back into our community through our arts-in-education programs, community outreach, public performances, and restoration. To make a tax deductible donation to our theatre please click here.
On behalf of our dedicated Staff and Board of Directors, led by Brian Laline, we thank you for your continued support. We wish you good health and look forward to seeing you at a show in the near future!
Doreen Cugno & Luanne Sorrentino
Co-Founders, St. George Theatre Restoration Inc