Dear Patrons of the St. George Theatre,
We are incredibly grateful for the ongoing loyalty, support, and commitment our patrons have shown to the St. George Theatre during these difficult times.
We had been working diligently with the hopes of welcoming audiences back to the theatre in 2020, however given the current government regulations and social distancing protocols related to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we had no other option but to extend the St. George Theatre closure until health conditions improve. At this time, we have made the difficult decision to cancel and reschedule all events leading up to February 2021. This includes the unfortunate reality that our beloved annual Christmas Show – the theatre’s principal annual fundraiser – will not take place this year for the first time since 2004.
As we continue to navigate the future together, we promise to continue to work towards protecting and safeguarding our beloved venue so that we all can enjoy live entertainment together as soon as we are able to reconnect at the St. George Theatre in person.
All events currently scheduled for 2020 are in the process of being rescheduled to 2021.
At this time the following events have been rescheduled:
- Saturday, February 13 – Mike Marino
- Saturday, March 6 – Anthony Rodia
- Friday, March 19 – The Machine Performs Pink Floyd
- Friday, April 9 – B: The Underwater Bubble Show
- Saturday, April 10 – The Temptations and The Four Tops
- Friday, April 16 – One Night of Queen
- Saturday, April 17 (12PM show) – Peppa Pig Live!
- Saturday, April 17 (8PM show) – Ultimate 80s Explosion: The Best in Freestyle
- Friday, April 23 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (Red Carpet Gala & Benefit Concert)
- Sunday, April 25 – Air Supply
- Saturday, May 1 – Eric D’Alessandro
- Saturday, May 8 – Neil Sedaka
- Saturday, May 15 – Melissa Etheridge
- Saturday, June 5 – Vic DiBitetto
- June 9 – The Righteous Brothers
- Friday, June 18 – The Happy Together Tour
- July 11 – Tony Bennett
- July 28 – Dion
- November 28 – Sarah Brightman
- Saturday, December 4 – The Irish Tenors
Our website will continue to be updated with information regarding any event changes, and all ticketholders will be notified of these changes.
Patrons are advised to hold on to their original tickets. All tickets will be honored for all rescheduled event dates. If you are unable to attend a rescheduled performance date, please visit Ticketmaster Verified Ticket Resale to list your ticket(s) for resale. For assistance with this platform, please contact Ticketmaster.
As a non-profit organization, we have confidence in the support of our loyal patrons as every dollar amount you allocate to us is reinvested back into the community through our educational, outreach and public performances. To make a tax deductible donation to our theatre please click here.
A virtual fundraiser was held on Sunday, August 2 – the “Let’s Hang On St. George Theatre” Telethon – featuring dozens of local and national artists to raise funds to help financially stabilize the St. George Theatre and safeguard its future. To watch the Telethon and donate today, click here.
On behalf of our dedicated Staff and Board of Directors, led by Brian Laline, we thank you for your continued support. We wish you good health and look forward to seeing you at a show in 2021.
Doreen Cugno & Luanne Sorrentino
Co-Founders, St. George Theatre Restoration Inc.