IMPORTANT COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY UPDATE FOR ALL UPCOMING EVENTS
Dear Patrons of the St. George Theatre,
We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the St. George Theatre later this fall. As always, our top priority is the safety of our audiences, artists, production crew, and staff. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have worked tirelessly to ensure that we have protocols in place to reduce risks and create a safe space for all upon our reopening.
As of August 17, the St. George Theatre is required to confirm the COVID-19 vaccination status of all patrons before entering the theatre as part of the KEY TO NYC mandate. Audience members will need to show proof of at least one dose of any vaccine authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by the World Health Organization (WHO) in order to enter the building. Children under the age of 12, for whom there is no currently available vaccine, must wear a mask inside the theatre accompanied by their vaccinated guardians. If you are unable to adhere to this vaccination mandate, you are permitted to request a refund no later than 48 hours prior to showtime.
Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
In addition, we have made a number of enhancements to the theatre to ensure that we are as safe and welcoming as possible when we reopen:
- Completed work on our air systems to comply with city, state, and national COVID-safety standards. Our HVAC system has been upgraded to include MERV-5 filters and UV lighting that are in compliance with COVID-safety guidelines.
- Enhanced security screening and entrance protocols with touchless metal detectors, ticket scanning towers, and contactless credit card terminals at the box office windows for in-venue purchases.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the venue
- Ongoing and frequent sanitization of door handles, restrooms, theatre seats, and other surfaces throughout the entire theatre.
- All St. George Theatre employees are fully vaccinated.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the new COVID regulations, safety protocols, or regarding upcoming performances, please contact the St. George Theatre Box Office at email@example.com or call 718-442-2900 Tuesday through Friday, 12PM to 5PM ET.
As a non-profit organization and your community performing arts center, we appreciate and thank you, our loyal patrons, for your dedication, cooperation, and support. On behalf of our dedicated Staff and Board of Directors, we wish you good health and look forward to seeing you at a show in the near future!
Doreen P. Cugno
President & CEO
Co-Founder, St. George Theatre Restoration Inc.