Membership enhances your theatre experience while supporting the historic St. George Theatre. St. George Theatre Restoration Inc, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration of the historic theater and its development as a cultural and performing arts center for Staten Island and all of New York City by providing community outreach programs, educational programs and classic to edgy, dance, comedy and family programming. Ticket sales cover only 70% of the actual costs of running the St. George Theatre and we can only continue to be the community’s premier performing arts venue with the annual support of members like you.
Your membership supports:
- Staten Island’s historic, premier performing arts center.
- More than 100 exceptional live performances and special events a year.
- Our Summer Dance/Theatre Outreach and Night of Theatre programs serve over 7,500 under-privileged children, teens and seniors from our community annually.
- Nationally recognized education programs that serve over 10,000 students and teachers annually throughout Staten Island and all of New York and New Jersey.
- Restoration and maintenance of the historic theatre.
Announcing our New Annual Membership Levels
(effective July 1, 2017):
$75 Stage Door Membership
- Advance notices on SGT Events (email required)
- Pre-sale opportunities for all members
- Special Promotion Discounts
- Concession Vouchers
- Invitation to Special Events
$250 Spotlight Membership
- All Stage Door Membership Benefits plus:
- Recognition on SGT Website
- $25 credit towards show tickets of your choice (excludes Gala)
- Souvenir Tote Bag
- Invitations to VIP Special Events
$500 Center Stage Membership
- All Spotlight Membership Benefits plus:
- Upgrade to a $50 credit towards show tickets of your choice
- Private behind the scenes tour of theatre for eight people
- Food and beverage discount offers at select restaurant partners
- Souvenir Umbrella
$1,000 Marquee Membership
- All Center Stage Membership Benefits plus:
- Two St. George Theatre signature lapel pins
- Recognition in Show Programs and lobby media screens
- Upgrade to a $100 credit towards show tickets of your choice
- Four tickets donated in your name to the Night of Theatre Outreach Program for a child and their family
- Complimentary WNET/ Channel 13 membership privileges – includes access to THIRTEEN Passport (an extended library of on-demand programs and discounts to over 80 museums, theatres, concert halls and retail establishments)
$2,500 Director’s Circle Membership
- Marquee Membership Benefits plus:
- Complimentary Anniversary Gala sponsorship – includes full page ad in Anniversary Gala journal and two tickets to attend the Anniversary Gala – premium orchestra seats
- Upgrade to a $150 credit for show tickets of your choice
$5,000 Producer’s Circle Membership
- All Director’s Circle Membership Benefits plus:
- Recognition on new Producer’s Circle donor plaque prominently displayed in the Grand Lobby
- Prominent exposure on the SGT website
- VIP Service – 2 tickets in Front Orchestra or front of Circle, reserved for approximately 6-10 shows of your choice annually (up to a $1,250 value), restrictions apply
- Credit card service fees waived