The St. George Theatre is a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing you quality arts, entertainment, and educational programs at affordable prices. We highly recommend that you purchase directly through our Box Office for the best seats, best service, and best price.
There are 3 ways to buy tickets:
- By phone at 718-442-2900, ext. 1
- In-person at our Box Office (Open 12:00pm – 5:00pm, Tuesday-Friday)
- Online at Ticketmaster.com anytime
Please make sure you provide us with accurate contact information, so that the St. George Theatre can provide you with useful information like pre-show reminders, scheduling changes, or upcoming performance announcements.
Box Office Hours
The St. George Theatre box office is open Tuesday to Friday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Saturday to Monday, the box office is open only if a show is scheduled, in which case the box office will open four hours prior to showtime.
Will Call tickets may be picked up 1 hour prior to show time, located in the front entrance lobby of the theatre.
General Box Office Information
The box office will accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit/debit cards. Please note a nominal service fee will be applied for any type of card transaction at the box office. Cash transactions will NOT incur any fees.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets unless the event is cancelled.
Ticketmaster is the only official ticketing platform of the St. George Theatre. Tickets can be purchased anytime at Ticketmaster.
Accessible seating is available in the Front Orchestra and Richmond County Savings Foundation Circle (RCSF) sections and at all price levels. There is NO elevator access to the upstairs Front Mezzanine or Second Mezzanine sections. For further assistance please call the box office at 718-442-2900.
Child Ticket Policy
Every person must have a ticket to attend an event. Children under one year of age do not require a ticket but must sit on parent/guardian’s lap.
- No smoking in the theatre.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the theatre. (If food or beverage are required for medical reasons, please speak to the Head of Security upon arrival.)
- Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate time during the show at the theatre’s discretion.
- Policies, programs, artists, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
To view the complete Guest Code of Conduct and other policies, click here.