- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Personal information collected includes name, address, city, state, zip code, cell phone, and email address.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- To stop receiving promotional or marketing emails, USER can follow the instructions in any promotional email USER receives from SITE.
- We do not sell or give out the information collected. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- To make changes to your information or request a correction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy when signing up to receive email notifications about the St. George Theatre upcoming shows, special events, and ticket deals:
Your privacy when making a donation on our website, through Network for Good:
St. George Theatre Restoration, Inc. has partnered with Network for Good to securely process your online credit card payment via Network for Good (tax ID 68-0480736). This transaction will appear on your credit card statement as “Network for Good.” This transaction is subject to Network for Good’s Privacy, Security & Disclosure Statement and the Charitable Solicitation Disclosure.